Welcome to Troop 195 of Fort Collins, Colorado!
Whether you have just crossed over with your son from Cub Scouts or just joined Boy Scouts, we appreciate your enthusiasm and encourage your participation in Troop 195. The three aims of Boy Scouting are character development, citizenship training, and mental and physical fitness. To accomplish these aims, Scouting employs eight methods: the ideals, the patrol method, the outdoors, advancement, association with adults, personal growth, leadership development, and the uniform.
Troop 195 is focused on creating the area’s premier Boy Scout Troop, by focusing on these features:
- Patrol-First – All scouts are a part of the small team Patrol; Patrols stay together in ALL activities.
- Outdoor Activities - The Outdoors is the ideal location for teamwork and practicing skills
- Service to Others – Support and give back to the local community through regular Service projects
- Visibility – Be Visible by wearing the Scout Uniform at all Scout events
- Adult Support – A highly trained and coordinated Scoutmaster Leadership Team and Troop Committee; support from Parent Volunteers
We meet Tuesday nights at 7:00 at the Trinity Lutheran Church in Fort Collins, Colorado
For more information, please email us at info@Troop195.org or call us at (970) 818-2795